Gen perks really are needed aren't they?

I can't play the way that I want to play without getting my ass handed to me. What a shock.

Comments

  • Depends on the killer you play I'd say, and more importantly what you define fun.

    If your definition of fun is simply winning then yeh, you need to run them. Some killers like Nurse can get away with not using them but you can use it for insurance anyways.

    If winning doesnt fall into your definition of fun, then use loads of info and chase perks. On killers like Hillbilly and Huntress that's all I do. I win some I lose some but I find it much more fun.

    At the end of the day we all play for fun, so go ahead and do you dude.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Depends on the killer you play I'd say, and more importantly what you define fun.

    If your definition of fun is simply winning then yeh, you need to run them. Some killers like Nurse can get away with not using them but you can use it for insurance anyways.

    If winning doesnt fall into your definition of fun, then use loads of info and chase perks. On killers like Hillbilly and Huntress that's all I do. I win some I lose some but I find it much more fun.

    At the end of the day we all play for fun, so go ahead and do you dude.

    Fair, but I usually like to run chase builds because the chase is what I find most fun. Without gen defense I feel like they're shooting fish in a barrel.

  • Pretty much or just tunnel and be happy with the 1-2 kills every game

  • The only killers that dont really require them as much are the ones with a speed boost like nurse and blight and hillbilly i suspose legion could be put there too but hes not really a killer that can put people into dying with his power just injure

  • Yes. anyone that says otherwise is just pub stomping baby seals.