So I decided to play Insidious Bubba...
I've been getting countless sweaty survivor teams tonight and decided I've had enough. So I broke out Insidious Bubba for the first time and, as much as I hate to admit it, I had a lot of fun with it.
At the beginning of the game I spawned into Rancid Abattoir and just sat in the basement guarding the chest. Then a Kate runs down the stairs and didn't see me behind the wall, so she ran straight into me. She tried running back up the stairs, but I got her down with the chainsaw and picked her up. Felix tried to body block me from taking her into the basement, but he soon ran away after I hit him. I hooked Kate and hid behind the same wall and here comes Claudette who had Borrowed Time. They both managed to get out of the basement and hide, so I went after Felix (who was still injured) and downed him at the Cow Tree. I hooked him and hid behind a stack of hay bales. Then everyone starts swarming the hook, leading to at least one of them going down and getting hooked. At the very end of the game I managed to sacrifice Yui and downed Claudette who tried to save her. I hooked Claudette in the basement and she got sacrificed. Felix and Kate managed to escape.
The funniest part about this was that they kept swarming the hook instead of doing gens. Only one person was doing gens the whole time (Kate).
Comments
I bet those sweaty teams are really feeling the consequences of their actions now.
Basement Bubba is amazing. Sadly, I lack the perks to do him properly.
Me too. I still don't have the perks for it. But soon I will have them :)
I think BOONs created basement meta. CoH is ridiculously strong and it only gets weaker when you reduce quantity of people able to heal on it
Basement Bubba was always a thing the second he came out.
Boons had nothing to do with that.
But with boons I find camping strategy the only valuable to win at any killer
I love how kindred makes basement campers useless
Only if he stays too close
16m
Yeah i forgot the number
Don't you worry. You will get more bubba basement with how survivor sided this game has became :) Enjoy boring games against it.
It so totally doesn't.
Trust me, bored Survivors will still go for it even if they know they are there. They can't resist.
Not really
Insidious says otherwise
This.
I've discovered that while forum goers and you tube watchers all KNOW the answer is to just do gens, they don't. Only a small amount of teams and people will let their buddy just rot in the basement. Someone will make a move thinking they can make a play. Someone will try a flash bang. Someone will try dead hard. There's always a sucker.
you literally watch the killer's aura stand still and disappear
Unobservant survivors wouldn't notice it
The even funnier part is when you realize just doing this will actually average you a lot of wins.
I normally run a normal bubba build (bamboozle, corrupt, pop) with addons to help in chase (award winning chili and death engravings if possible) and I run insidious cuz he’s just so good at camping I can turn a game around if I need to
When I go basement camping I love Kindred. How else is the whole survivor team going to see me nodding??
Camper vs hook-swarmers is the best match of the day, win or lose, that's where the excitement is.