Archive Challenges hate Solo Queue.
Be honest with me here. Be very, very honest.
How many of these later challenges are you getting in solo queue?
Oh believe me, i've been good about it. I've been very diligent. About 90% of the survivor challenges i've done have been by myself, nothing but my dogged persistence and stupid luck seeing me through.
But i've been cursed and i'm in Hell now.
The entire other half of level 3 is behind these three challenges. Now I have the attention span of a dead fish and there's no way i'll remember to kick 20 gens, so Last Minute Save and Blood Debt can't be too bad, right?
WRONG.
Every game I've tried to complete these has been incomprehensibly cursed in specific ways to prevent me from ever making progress. Either we never make past 1 gen or everyone leaves immediately for Last Minute Save. Either the killer literally refuses to hook me or I die on my first hook every single time for Blood Debt.
Oh yeah, not forgetting my first attempt at Blood Debt: can't get unhooked by teammates if they all DC, can you, idiot? Solo queue's always been bad, but it's never been this impressively cursed for a long time.
Thank you, Archives.

Comments
You might wanna reread it. You can heal yourself!
Goddamnit.
I hate about 90% of the challenges. Most are either busy work that take many games to complete or you have to do some obscure thing that could take you two dozen trials to get just the right circumstances to all fall into place to make them happen.
That one allowing you to heal yourself changes everything. If it was heal someone else in EGC, you'd be unbelievably screwed, but when it's yourself, you can save a medkit or bring CoH/Self-Care and intentionally stay injured towards the end of the game. And if you're not injured, it's not too hard to bait a hit and then get away from the killer provided someone else is alive - the killer wants to be at the exit gates while they're in progress and probably won't chase you if you run off to some random place instead. The only thorn in your side is going to be NOED.
Blood Debt, though... eesh. That took a while. And there's some challenges I haven't even attempted because hope and a prayer won't cut it. Complete 4 gens in solo queue, pshaw. Get a SWF or get out.
I really hate the 'survive while others escape the trial' challenges in particular because if other people do make it that far, I can't get them to fecking leave. Sometimes they actively kill themselves by taunting the killer like absolute morons and I'm just slowly dying inside watching this happen. There was one challenge where I needed like 9 total fellow escapes or something, back in the days of red rank solo queue, and it was absolute murder. Literally, but also figuratively too.
Playing solo survivor, I've been stuck on this & Blood Debt for the past 2 days. If that challenge actually lets you heal yourself, that's a big help. But it's still pretty annoying.
Your solo queue teammates are all too happy to leave without you until that's exactly what you need them to do, i've found.
Please god, all I need to do is leave through this hatch. Please just go. I'm standing on it right now. You're all at the exit gate T-bagging the killer who just can't be bothered, please just go, it's been 90 seconds of this. There's NO reason not to leave. Please just go right now, i'll be fine, just
no, the Entity springs out of the goddamn hatch and takes me as everyone leaves a single milisecond before the Collapse finishes.
Thanks for the heads up. I was just going to skip it, but might as well do it and get me 50 gs, baby!
The Yun Jin one where two people have to escape before you do......best of luck with that in solo queue. If they make it to the exit they'll teabag to the bitter end usually.