Should survivor actions be in 1st person?

I don't mean everything, as some things would make the game incredibly hard (like doing gens in first person, even though it would be cool) but what about being inside a locker, opening a chest, doing a totem, opening an exit gate, etc. There are many actions that aren't repairing generators that would be cool to do in 1st person.

And yes, technically it makes the game "more difficult" as you have to look around more, but its not like this game is competitive (not in the devs eyes anyway)

Comments

  • I would love to see a first person option, personally.

    I've got almost 4000 hours so the gameplay is pretty stale, so I would definitely jump at the chance to shake it up even if doing so would handicap me.

    I prefer playing first person in most games when given the chance anyhow, such as in Fallout and Grand Theft Auto V.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I wish lockers were, that would be scary.

    I remember seeing a clip where the locker bugged and the streamer who got inside was in "first person" (the camera was inside the locker) it was cool af

  • I would like a whole different mode to be first person it could literally be the same game just first person

  • Now I want a first person mode added to the game.