Fair games
What's the point? Lately I started playing fair and don't chase last breath survivors. I get less points, I usually don't get any kills and all gens are rushed quick.
Plus they still squat and troll you in the end
What's the point? Lately I started playing fair and don't chase last breath survivors. I get less points, I usually don't get any kills and all gens are rushed quick.
Plus they still squat and troll you in the end
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There isn't a point. This is how the devs want the game to be, so camp and tunnel away.
Extra points if you can make someone so salty they wait till the end of the game to wish you bad times.
I play fair and its worth it to me to get that one sign of respect by having the one survivor out of a group of SWF leave me their item.
(Not from the group of SWF mind you, but on the same team)
Oh, can you sell it for BP?
There is no such thing as a fair game because what Survivor Main Mentality players think makes a fair game is not the same thing that Killer Main Mentality players think makes a fair game.
Lol no, but it shows integrity, which means something to me.