Hex: Plaything has one "little" problem
I mean you get hooked and that totem that is cursed by that Hex is just next to you (not saw it for first time btw).
I mean you get hooked and that totem that is cursed by that Hex is just next to you (not saw it for first time btw).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't get it
What, you want to stay under hook to wipe that totem?
All right, but don't complain about tunnelling when the inevitable happens.
Gee, I wonder where it could be.
If you’re talking about their spawn location that’s pretty much every totem perk.
Totem locations has always been like this. But now it's either your good totem spawns get Booned against you :^)
Edit: I need to explain it I quess. This is the situation when you hook someone and their hex totem is just next to them :D making the perk effect almost worthless.