Charms
Will we ever be able to get the older charms? (From the rifts) I know that we're slowly getting the outfits that were in the rift, but what about the charms :)
Will we ever be able to get the older charms? (From the rifts) I know that we're slowly getting the outfits that were in the rift, but what about the charms :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh thats stupid lol.
I have most of the charms, but they are spread between pc and ps4 :(
I'd like to have them all on one setup :(
i dont like charms :(
Gameplay
I dont either really
but i like the little bobble head ones that they have for all the charas
for past rifts?
If only there was a leprechaun and we could meme the hell out of those lucky charms.
I don’t put charms on my survivors because you cannot really see them well
i don’t put charms on my hooks because the extra color makes me think I see a survivor now and then and it throws off my entire game lol
Same the bobblehead are my favorite one.
Yeesss!! and I have most of the rift ones but they are spread between pc and ps4 so its sad lol
Same; I really couldn't care less about most charms, but the vinyl dolls and horrible dolls are wonderful and I'm sad there are several I'll never be able to get. It's a real pity to miss the one charm your favorite character is going to get, you know?
Yes I know :(
Thats why Im hoping that they will do it sometime.
I mean I get that they want to keep it rare, but new people will never have a chance to get them lol. and they are SOOOO CUTTTEEEEE i just want them all on one place.
The older ones were charming.
I am wondering the same because there are people that started to play the game at a later date. I really want the Meg charm :(
I hope they bring more killer charms too.