Fix the flashlight blinds please...
So tired of getting blinded from behind while I am staring at a wall. Why is this even a thing?
So tired of getting blinded from behind while I am staring at a wall. Why is this even a thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not a thing.
Do you have a clip of that happening to you? Does it happen often or was it just once/a few times (I have seen cheaters do this)?
More often I seem to blind the killer after pickup and NOT free the survivor.
So yes, fix flashlight blinds please.
Yeah, it's a thing.
I have no idea whether it's a hacker, latency or some sort of fancy addon but in the brief period where my killer looks slightly sideways as I pick up - blam. Blinded. It doesn't happen often, but it definitely happens.
This sounds like latency actually. I'd love latency issues to be fixed.