Worst feeling in the DBD world
You play a good game against a TTV and they weren’t live
You play a good game against a TTV and they weren’t live
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A terrible feeling, yes.
I hate it when they've been offline for like a month.
You're on Steam dude...change your name. Unless wasting our time was the point?
Idk, I've never once thought to check a streamers content if they were offline.
But if they are live, even if they are all trash talking me, I love playing against Twitchers. I value their...experience and opinion even if its negative.
I wanna argue solo is worse but yes
When you bring Autodidact and you get no stacks
Nothing's sadder than the time you fully recover a streamer from the dying state, For The People them, and take a protection hit (from fully activated Mettle of Man), and then get both of you to escape from an exit gate just in the neck of time as the killer was hitting you and finding out they weren't streaming.
This happened twice
I actually went against a TTVer who was live a few days ago...
They were also completely silent, never saying one single word. It was still interesting to see the match from his perspective afterward, but I think he might be dead inside from playing killer.
When i have a Nice Teammates & i wasn't able to save them & make them get out alive.
That and loading into RPD. The two worst feelings.