I think Jigsaw's Annotated Plan should be basekit
Maybe even a buffed version of it without any drawbacks. For a killer whose power is completely reliant on RNG, Pig's game slowdown is massively underwhelming. I see no reason why it would be broken for this addon to become basekit, and get buffed in the process, taking something like 15s out of the timer instead of 10 for example. That way the survivors would actually have to consider before completing generators as it could mean the difference between the life and death of a teammate. Again, it's still gonna be reliant on luck so it's not like it's going to be overpowered. I just think it would be nice if that addon slot could be used for something else.
Comments
sounds fun.
I agree, as well as rule set #2 and her ambush addons. Too many of her addons are bandaids fixing issues of her base kit.