Should All Exhaustion Perks Have The Same Cooldown?

I feel like certain Exhaustion perks like Head On, Balance Landing and Smash Hit aren't good enough or are too situational to warrant the 40/50/60 Second Cooldown. In most cases you wouldn't pick these perks over Sprint Burst, Dead Hard or even Lithe. Why not adjust the cooldowns for exhaustion perks that a are more situational than others? Like make them 30/45/60 second cooldowns to compensate for it.

Comments

  • No. Lithe and balanced can have 40s, sprint must be 60s and dead hard 90s

  • @landromat said:

    No. Lithe and balanced can have 40s, sprint must be 60s and dead hard 90s

    I think either 60 or 80 would be fine for DH at max level. I feel that 90 is going to far.

    80 would be alright because that would be the timeframe of a solo gen giving them still a chance to run but not guaranteed escape