Now that Hawkins is gone, tell me the last time that you brought the map offering for the last time.
My last time was playing pre-nerf Deathslinger with a jumpscare/meme build that allowed me to have a 8m TR while aiming.
My last time was playing pre-nerf Deathslinger with a jumpscare/meme build that allowed me to have a 8m TR while aiming.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was a challenge to grab people off of gens. So Coxcombed Clapper + The Ghost- Soot went on mr Bing Bong and off I went
Edit: I ran out of Lerys and iirc my build was Thrill, Ruin, BBQ, Sloppy
Last time I burned a Hawkins offering was for Scratched Mirror Myers. It was the best map for that build, and I'm going to miss it quite a bit, rest in peace...
I honestly don’t remember. Probably never have because ######### that map.
I never did. I did bring a sacrificial ward when my friend brought one though
Never used hawkins map offering
Only once in the PTB.
I used it with Iridescent Tag Blight because I had pallet breaking challenges.
I used it with Iridescent Tag Blight because I had pallet breaking challenges.