What is the best killer to farm BP?
What is the best killer to farm BP?
What is the best killer to farm BP?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion, Doctor, Blight
Anyone that has a power that gives you fast deviousness. Nemesis is my go to as he only needs a few tentacle penetrations to be fully satisfied.
Legion, Doctor and Freddy
It used to be Doctor, but now I don't know anymore.
I would say Ghostface because he is giving you additional brutality bloodpoints for taking down marked Survivor. Brutality bloodpoints are harder than deviousness points.
Legion hands down
Their kit maxes you out fast, and their killer instinct helps keep you in the action
I also say Legion.
But you need the pink bunny costume to truly maximise bp (honest)
In my opinion: Legion, blight and doctor.
I finally have a reason to play Doctor
Surprised no one said Wraith. Probably the easiest killer in the game to play and he gives you a whoopsie 550 Deviousness for every attack after uncloaking.
plus with every cloak/uncloak it’s a new chase!
Legion/doctor/wraith.
These killers max out the devousness category rather quickly if you want them to. And with that your other categories are sure to follow.