What do you do when someone is horrid in the postgame chat? ( never mind, problem solved)
see above.
I generally just report them and move on.
see above.
I generally just report them and move on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah. the joke in my original comment was I basically just say goodbye and leave.
Report them?
true. I do that too.
O.K, I can probably delete this post ,since I already do this stuff.
I had two dudes tell me to Keep Myself Safe if you know what I mean, so I just usually post their goofy ass on Twitter and laugh about it with my followers
Usually, I offer support to the player being harassed and report the person being mean.
If it's me who's getting attacked, I usually go for the standard 'Chill dude, it's a video game.' and leave it at that with a report.
"Buddy that language is reportable, you know it right?"
Which usually triggers additional reportable offences
"You do you" *reported for harassment and hate speech*
"Dont cry, its a waste of good suffering" and just move on.
After pinhead came out i coudlnt miss the chance