Lightweight buffs
- Also make blood pools begin to fade 1/2/3 seconds sooner
- Make footsteps 5/10/15% quieter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is not enough. The scratchmarks reduction timer needs to be 4s intead of 3s. And the footsteps is not something that Killers use when they are tracking a running survivor. So 100% quieter.
Yea... no
it shouldn't make bleeding any less
But footsteps I can see that
Can I ask why? Do you think it doesn’t thematically fit, or another reason? We just don’t have any perks that affect blood pools besides Lucky Break (which only lasts for one minute) and No Mither (which forces you to be broken the whole match).
I mean if we are going off of the name (which is what I did)... it's meant to impact scratch marks not blood
Also if they did make that change then they will start to make these changes to other perks
And they can just make a perk that does the same thing (which is what I expect)
I hear ya
No bloodpools please.
But make it 4 seconds instead of 3 seconds and make them like 50% more silent is good change.
No to the blood, but make footsteps 100% quieter and make the decreased scratch marks even quicker than it is currently.