Anyone Else ever use Insidious on Legion?
It's surprisingly fun.
who do you think is the most fun to use Insidious on?
Personally, I only ever use it for ambush tactics, but I do understand people use it to camp.
It's surprisingly fun.
who do you think is the most fun to use Insidious on?
Personally, I only ever use it for ambush tactics, but I do understand people use it to camp.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use it on ghostface to mindgame
sounds fun!
Lol, I’ve never had the patience to try and use Insidious on a killer. I always feel like if I’m not moving around like a shark I’m not doing it right.
Franklins and Insidious is fun to use together. Make them drop their precious items and camp it till they come to recover it. They will get a jump scare out of this world haha
Stand next to a gen wait for someone to think u a survivor and do the ghen next to you
I tried using insidious when i first got the game. I feel its counter productive unless your camping a hook. That time spent hiding, hoping someone comes by. That time could have been spent hunting.
Insidious + whispers then hide by a gen survivors were working on. Most of the time they come back but if not you have whispers to tell you.
It's fun to do near exit gates too.