they were used by miners to see if there was carbon monoxide, the small lungs of a bird meant if the bird choked and died, there was carbon monoclxide and it was time to be elsewhere. As they would die before the miner
they were used by miners to see if there was carbon monoxide, the small lungs of a bird meant if the bird choked and died, there was carbon monoclxide and it was time to be elsewhere. As they would die before the miner
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It won't be a joke when she gets nerfed.
shush you, this is just a bird joke.
I'll be sad about the nerfs in a week.
it's birb time now.
do you want to know something about birds?
they were used by miners to see if there was carbon monoxide, the small lungs of a bird meant if the bird choked and died, there was carbon monoclxide and it was time to be elsewhere. As they would die before the miner
yep.
the canary.
Yes
Joke:
Why are demos seen as toxic?
They're constantly tunnelling.
Sports Joke:
Why is Volleyball so emotional?
It's full of up-sets.
I thought you'd appreciate these jokes I just thought up.
*I appreciate these jokes*
good good.
Yes, the comedic value entailed can be classified as a “pun” not to be confused with a “dad joke”
I appreciate that.
see ya around.
See ya round
##
Birbs are the best :)