Are the servers down?w
I was in the middle of a game and got disconnected, wasn't really caring since it was a sweaty 4 man SWF anyway but now I can't even connect to the game?
Or am I being DDoS or something? lol
I don't know what's going on, never seen this before.
Error Code: 8,012
Comments
I'm questioning if I got DDoS'd because it didn't happen till right after I downed someone and was going to camp them as Bubba
Not 100% certain, but if it was a DDOS would you have no internet connectivity at all, i.e. no forums
Or are you on your phone/mobile data?
Steam? If so, scheduled maintance.
If it was a DDOS you wouldn't be able to connect to the internet. Your router would be overloaded and force itself to restart.
If you were DDOS than your internet completely wouldnt work.
Ahhh, gotcha.
Didn't know there was scheduled maintance, was just making sure I wasn't DDOS'd
Again was happy to get out of that game, wasn't trying to play against sweaty 4 man SWF clickers anway
It's steam maintance.
Happens every Tuesday guys, we should know this by now.
Had steam for years, didn't know this and never seen it before so I have no reason to know it tbh
Was just making sure
you good homie