Blight's Alchemist Ring is horribly unfun to go against

Why hasn't this add-on been nerfed yet? It's obviously unnecessarily oppressive on a killer who is already good enough to destroy teams without it. Please tune down this add-on. Something like restoring 1-2 rush tokens on successful lethal rush would be more fair in my opinion.

Comments

  • @AGM said:

    Why hasn't this add-on been nerfed yet? It's obviously unnecessarily oppressive on a killer who is already good enough to destroy teams without it. Please tune down this add-on. Something like restoring 1-2 rush tokens on successful lethal rush would be more fair in my opinion.

    Cuz Pinhead was more overperfoming than blight acording devs LOL

  • @Kiikii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642297#Comment_2642297

    Hilarious after the nerf literally no one plays Poor Pinhead as they literally hammered the pins in his head killing him.

    If they see the stats from high mmr, they will see wich killers needs to be changed, pinhead was top 1 because everyone want to play him since he realise

  • I mean they still haven’t nerfed nurse’s basekit which is basically blight without map mobility but easier to win chases with while requiring less skill to use, let alone double recharge. Blight ain’t much of a threat compared to nurse, and nurse is easier to learn too lmao. If they were to nerf alchemist ring it should be a high risk high reward like nurse’s 3 blinks. If you hit, you get all your charges back, but if you miss the recharge rate is tremendously increased.

  • Unfun, unbalanced, and, somehow, still unchanged.

  • 3 Tokens would be enough imo

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    3 Tokens would be enough imo

    Idk, I feel like even 3 would be extremely oppressive. I feel like 2 would be the sweet spot of rewarding good hits but not making the survivors feel like they have no options.

  • I don't think it really needs to be nerfed but if I was going to nerf it this is what I would change it to:

    "When hitting a survivor with a lethal rush, token recharge rate is temporarily increased by 100% until all tokens are recharged."