Beginner Add-Ons

As we all know. Some killers have Add-Ons that makes it easier for beginners to use their power by showing them the location where they'll go when they use them. And these Add-Ons are not used by people that are more skilled, because they don't need them. And just to name a few:

  • Plaid Flannel = Nurse
  • Chipped Monocle = Blight
  • Cat Figurine = Twins

I don't know if there are more Add-Ons like these, I'm too lazy to check lmao. What if these Add-Ons were changed from "Common add-ons" to "Beginner add-ons", and became cheaper. And that every killer with a Beginner Add-On will start with 5 of them, but then they cost like 1000 BP in the Bloodwep? I honestly think it's a good idea.

And I would personally give these killers "Beginner Add-Ons": (if they don't have one)

  • Huntress
  • Doctor
  • Maybe Trickster
  • Maybe Deathslinger

What do you think about Beginner Add-Ons?

Comments

  • That’s a good idea, but you shouldn’t have to grind them through bloodweb, instead make it buyable from a shop

  • Doctor's beginning add-on is the Knight chess piece (don't remember name), it allows you to see the effect of where your static blast will shock too.

  • I think thats a good idea if you transform the "bad meme add-ons" (the ones that reduce your power and give extra-bloodpoints) into this: beginner add-ons that allows the killer to farm abloodpoints.