Devotion to the unseen bugged
I can't do this TOME VII challenge. I need to hit 3 times a survivor while beeing undetectable but it doesn't work. Can someone help me?
I can't do this TOME VII challenge. I need to hit 3 times a survivor while beeing undetectable but it doesn't work. Can someone help me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's the Beast of Prey one....
I did it with Ghost Face + Beast of Prey.
It's the one with Dark Devotion
Ghostface should still work.
Hmm. I've heard that The Beast Awakens is bugged from several sources, witnessed somebody do everything to get it on stream and still failed to unlock, and Devotion to the Unseen is a challenge with the same conditions (bring perk, hit people while undetectable.) So it probably is bugged right now.
Play scratch mirror Myers or ghostface with the perk ๐