I don't believe Optimization Patch

This devs can't be trusted.We are playing with 10-15 fps and i believe it is gonna be just 20 fps not 30 or 60.Also they won't increase sensivity for both side.%100 not enough for joystick

Comments

  • They devs said they won't give a number and it won't magically get to 60, but it will better. I will prefer to wait before I pass any irresponsible comments. 
  • Ive been hearing "optimization" for years now and Ive seen hardly any difference. In fact, they even introduced maps where the fps were even worse than on the beginner ones (lerys for example)

  • The optimization patch is sometime in december it was already confirmed during a dev stream all the recent patches have been building up to the one coming in december that again as

    @Khalednazari said: The devs said they won't give a number and it won't magically get to 60, but it will better. I will prefer to wait before I pass any irresponsible comments. 

    No number was given but it will be better they said.

  • Master said:

    Ive been hearing "optimization" for years now and Ive seen hardly any difference. In fact, they even introduced maps where the fps were even worse than on the beginner ones (lerys for example)

    For years? It hasn’t even been a year and a half since the game came out on console. 

    I’m hopeful about it because some improvement is better than nothing, but I won’t be holding my breath for a miracle. 
  • Starting to play DbD at release on PC and I must say, that on PC, things have been optimized quite a lot.

  • It’s hard for any game on console to get close to 60fps I do recall fornite running at 60 however because the devs toned down the graphic quality on there. We will probably get around 30-40fps max without getting drops all the time, unless BHVR will take the same route on graphics too.
  • My thoughts:

    • Performance of the game is worse every patch.
    • Bugs with pallets never fixed (killer and survivors, sometimes the killer apears on the same side)
    • Killers with green / excellent ping in the lobby and when you start the game starts the lag.
    • Low player pool (compared to PC is ridiculous).
    • New games better and performing better
    • Disconnects a lot.
    • Potential on raising from PS+ free month. But they kinda threw it, some players just gave up on trying.
    • In the past there was a patch for optimization that did nothing !
    • Sensitivity should be raised and be simple, but not yet implemented.
    • Don't spect that much for consoles, priority is PC ! There comes the gains and consequently the improvements.
    • Game is almost 1,5 years old, should be AT LEAST mature.

    Used to be a hardcore player everyday (Now im almost 2 weeks without playing, just doing rituals sporadically)
    Don't judge me bad, i do LOVE the game, that's the reason im here.
    I just accepted the fact it will became obsolete if it continues like this.
    Some things never change.

  • se05239 said:

    Starting to play DbD at release on PC and I must say, that on PC, things have been optimized quite a lot.

    What? I think you can't remember how it was back in the days. The perfomance was way better then now, I never had any issues but now its insanely bad 
  • @AnotherRandy said:
    se05239 said:

    Starting to play DbD at release on PC and I must say, that on PC, things have been optimized quite a lot.

    What? I think you can't remember how it was back in the days. The perfomance was way better then now, I never had any issues but now its insanely bad 

    I do remember playing killer at lowest on 20 fps at release and now? Unless its on Bedlam, my fps never drops below 60. Stuff HAVE improved.

  • se05239 said:

    @AnotherRandy said:
    se05239 said:

    Starting to play DbD at release on PC and I must say, that on PC, things have been optimized quite a lot.

    What? I think you can't remember how it was back in the days. The perfomance was way better then now, I never had any issues but now its insanely bad 

    I do remember playing killer at lowest on 20 fps at release and now? Unless its on Bedlam, my fps never drops below 60. Stuff HAVE improved.

    Weird, your the first person I encounter who tells that his perfomance is now better then at release. Everyone I talk to and remembers the old days confirmed to me that the perfomance was better back then.
    Maybe your hardware had some big issues with dbd back the and it got fixed by devs/new drivers tho. But that would be like a really rare case. What specs you were running back then and now?
  • @AnotherRandy said:
    se05239 said:

    Starting to play DbD at release on PC and I must say, that on PC, things have been optimized quite a lot.

    What? I think you can't remember how it was back in the days. The perfomance was way better then now, I never had any issues but now its insanely bad 

    Can't agree. I never had performance issues with the game and by my experience it got even better than worse.

  • It better be a solid 40 to 50
  • @ConsoleNurse said:
    This devs can't be trusted.We are playing with 10-15 fps and i believe it is gonna be just 20 fps not 30 or 60.Also they won't increase sensivity for both side.%100 not enough for joystick

    I can give you a turd and promise to make it better in the near future. I can then take that turd and polish it, sure that polished turd is still a lump of crap but now its polished and just a little bit better than before. Is this a huge improvement? No. But a polished turd is still better than an unpolished one.

    Hopefully this helps you understand what the optimization patch will bring and you can set your expectations more realistically.

  • @ACEvHEARTS said:
    Master said:

    Ive been hearing "optimization" for years now and Ive seen hardly any difference. In fact, they even introduced maps where the fps were even worse than on the beginner ones (lerys for example)

    For years? It hasn’t even been a year and a half since the game came out on console. 

    I’m hopeful about it because some improvement is better than nothing, but I won’t be holding my breath for a miracle. 

    Optimization was a thing since the very beginning. The game has never been in an optimized state, even on PC