Who like me when you hit the surviver the hit said no and the surviver still running ?
Juste because he use dead hard it's so unfair.
Juste because he use dead hard it's so unfair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is what Dead Hard is for, to avoid a hit.
It is harder to wait and bait for Dead Hard now because Survivors can wait until they see you hit on the screen, as the dodge is now validated at the server end, and not at the Killer end (so what the Killer sees on screen is no longer always what happens).
Every game, several times a game. Dead Hard is busted right now.
Yeah it's a very nasty perk if used by Survivors who are already good at looping, and if 4 of them are using it (which happens quite often) well there's a good chance you're getting 2 or less hooks by the time they have 1 gen left.
The issue with DH is the animation bug showing blood a hit and a scream. That one bug screws up most chases because when a player sees it they will look around for the survivor.
Its happened to me without using dead hard so just imagine my wrath to that surv lol
This. If the game is telling me I got the hit, obviously I think I got the hit -- it takes a second to realize it didn't actually count and, in that time, they run away.
Sounds like they are just carried by perks to me.
yep.
I just played a nemi game where every hit against this one leon missed, including two m1s in a row and a grab within 15s.
upon attempting the grab, I got stuck in place for over a minute, and in that time, the survivors opened the exit gate, got a save, healed up, and t-bagged me at the gate.
for the record, I only just got nemesis, but I'm quite sure that's not supposed to happen.
I had this one: Me stand between a pallet & injured Meg
I M1 Meg, she screamed and Dead Hard, but got stuck from me. I was on cool down and she just had enough time to pass through me for Pallet. I M1 her again, she screamed and I stunned. Then she ran away.
I dont mind DH thing, but let me heard she screaming twice without a hit made me feel robbed.
They changed dh so that now happens but timing wise it doesn't slow you down or make you sit though the whole slowed bladewipe animation
While annoying it also means that dh is currently being consistent which means it could be looked at to be properly balanced now that it is preforming as it should due to the adjustments
Yes that's what everyone is hating is the hit validation bug