What time of day do you normally get on DBD?

I usually get on after work so ill say about 5:30 until 10:30 anywhere between that time, but on weekends i play anytime 12pm and onward. I feel like if you play late at night there are longer queue times then in the AM. In the mornings i literally queue up in less then 7 seconds, before cross play came out queue times were so horrible no matter the time of day you get on DBD

Comments

  • It depends on how much work I had and what are my friends busy with. So my free time is very short and varies from time to time.

  • 8 PM Eastern US, that’s when the daily mission refreshes and lots of players are on,

  • At about 3 or 4 pm.

  • The evening. Usually around 9-10pm.

  • Usually around 1:00 PM.

  • I get home from work around 4pm. If i play dbd i usually stop around 8pm. Thats when the try hards come out.

  • 2:00 am to 4:00 am on weekdays. I have a weird sleep schedule.

  • It depends on my work schedule, but I stop playing around 7PM when all the sweaty people come out.

  • I usually play after 7:30pm.

    One thing I can say though is that I never play Killer on a Saturday or Sunday evening, that is when the SWF wolves come out to hunt and torment the poor little Demopup, for weeks in a row now weekend evenings are just insanely mismatched, Sunday morning 10am? find no problem, Sunday night 10pm? absolute torture.

  • @Meg_Survivor said:

    I usually get on after work so ill say about 5:30 until 10:30 anywhere between that time, but on weekends i play anytime 12pm and onward. I feel like if you play late at night there are longer queue times then in the AM. In the mornings i literally queue up in less then 7 seconds, before cross play came out queue times were so horrible no matter the time of day you get on DBD

    I have a bizarro schedule work wise. If I'm doing online lessons with kids in China, I could be up all night in which case I could be playing at 5am. On regular work days, usually 6pm-ish. There are even days where I'll play at noon.

  • Around 12:00 PM or 4:00 PM, depending on what I'm doing that day.

  • Usually 5:00 - 9:30, but I might start playing earlier because queue times are way faster the earlier you play.

  • About 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM local (MST) time. Unfortuantely the survivor lobbies slow waaay down for me after midnight, but then I just switch to killer.

  • Around 4-5pm est. Although, I find games way more easily during the night.