@xChrisx said: Maybe at 00:00? @not_Queen @Patricia
@xChrisx said: Maybe at 00:00?
@not_Queen @Patricia
Throwing in a random number doesnt say anything if you dont connect it to a timezone
He means Nov 5th 00:00 UTC.
They used to always start then but lately have been around 17:00 UTC.
What is 'BloodRush event'?
willcenx said: What is 'BloodRush event'?
3 hours 37 minutes
I fear most guesses here could be wrong, according to game files it seems to be scheduled to start 19:00 UTC tomorrow.
rha said: I fear most guesses here could be wrong, according to game files it seems to be scheduled to start 19:00 UTC tomorrow.
Khalednazari said: willcenx said: What is 'BloodRush event'? 1.5x times Bloodpoint event.
How long does this last for? I guess I've never seen this event. Just double BP weekends.
GrannyonAcid said: How long does this last for? I guess I've never seen this event. Just double BP weekends.
DarkWo1f997 said: Khalednazari said: willcenx said: What is 'BloodRush event'? 1.5x times Bloodpoint event. Ehhhhhh I’ll stay on red dead and sit this one out.
Hello everyone, Blood Rush Event starts today at 2PM (EDT) our time 7pm UTC
Hello everyone, The Blood Rush event starts today at 2PM our time (EDT) 7PM UTC
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Throwing in a random number doesnt say anything if you dont connect it to a timezone
He means Nov 5th 00:00 UTC.
They used to always start then but lately have been around 17:00 UTC.
What is 'BloodRush event'?
3 hours 37 minutes
I fear most guesses here could be wrong, according to game files it seems to be scheduled to start 19:00 UTC tomorrow.
How long does this last for? I guess I've never seen this event. Just double BP weekends.
Hello everyone,
Blood Rush Event starts today at 2PM (EDT) our time
7pm UTC
Hello everyone,
The Blood Rush event starts today at 2PM our time (EDT)
7PM UTC