Whats a name that better suits a killer in your Opinion?
The Legion-->The Hoodlums or The Gang
The Nemesis-->The Tyrant
The Ghost Face-->The Ghost
The Trickster-->The Performer
The Shape-->The Boogeyman
The Legion-->The Hoodlums or The Gang
The Nemesis-->The Tyrant
The Ghost Face-->The Ghost
The Trickster-->The Performer
The Shape-->The Boogeyman
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In the future if we get Jason his title needs to be The Lawsuit
Bubba - The Campable
Survivors - BHVR'S Favourite
Ghostface - The Stalker
dont think Ghost actually fits him.
I've maintained for a very long time that Trickster should've had his title swapped with his power name - "The Showstopper" fits him so much better than The Trickster.
I think The Bioweapon is better for Nemesis, but Tyrant is also good. I think Tyrant would fit better if we got Mr. X
While 'The Nemesis' isn't a bad name, I can't help but feel 'The Biohazard' would've been better
It has quite a few things to it; it not only includes nemmy but the zombies themselves and it works because Biohazard is what the series is called in Japan.