This game is truly starting to get stale.
There is legit nothing you can do as someone who plays variety. If you want to win you legit need to stick to one killer and play only that killer and that selection is slim. Nurse, Blight, and possibly Spirit but that is IT. I hope to god The Artist comes out of the PTB untouched because she is one of the best creations I have seen since Blight. I really do not want to stick to just one killer but that seems to be the only solution to this madness. Gens have been going FAR to quick for far too long. I get that extending them would be terrible for solos but somethings got to give. I am not trying to complain by any means but this stuff is legit starting to feel like a chore.
Comments
Starting?
Need a new game mode big time.
I just feel like the game is past the point of no return. There is no fix to the brokeness.
I would not say I disagree, as I just uninstalled it 20 minutes go.
Then again, I did uninstall it like 5x this year lol
The game becomes playable again if you repeatedly smurf yourself back down out of top MMR. I hate that that's actually advice I'm inclined to give, but seriously, that's all that's left if you want to play something that's not S-tier, meta, and reliant on hard tunneling.
Though I'm hoping the profoundly unbalanced state of the game at the top will finally spur BHVR to do something, since now you can actually distill it into distinct segments of data, where previously rank 1 meant anywhere from moderate competence to x000-hour gods and could look balanced in its own way since you'd still play against average players as often as S.E.A.L. squads.
I'm not optimistic, but the increased visibility of this issue has to mean something, right?
Imagine being so used to BHVR as a dev that some slight change on how totems work makes you think its a "whole new mechanic" and shakes the entire game up.
4stacks kill this game 100% cant enjoy this. I really do feel like they cater to that side hardcore. Everything favors the survivor side. Survivor is boring and Killer is unwinnable. I truly hope another game comes out to stomp some sense into these devs.
And survivors wonder why killers play so (Scummy)
They cant even balance a single game mode imagine 2 game mode this is going to be hell.
Not only that i dont think they can split the communuty they dont even have an unrank mode so 2 game mode will kill the game i believe
If by new mechanic, you mean a perk that hard counters the concept of split pressure and encourages killers to tunnel hard, further limiting the options for playstyles at high level play, sure.
It doesn't even fix the DH/BT/UB/DS-or-IW issue because only one survivor needs to bring the boon, so the other 3 in a 4-stack still bring the same perks as ever.
Absolutely no part of my comment contained anything related to me giving my opinion on the strength of totems