Is there a definitive list of everything Calm Spirit counters?

Felt like running this perk after coming across a few Infectious Fright or Iron Maiden killers. Plus I absolutely hate Doctor.

Was wondering just how much value the perk could get against other killers/perks that I hadn't thought of

Comments

  • I can make one for you rq:


    Killer powers (Soft counter):

    • Hag traps screams
    • Doctor's shocks screams
    • Clown's bottle screams
    • Stepping on a bear trap (scream only, your aura is still shown after a few seconds)
    • Freddy's snare screams
    • The scream caused by Pinhead's box when he picks it up

    And perks/addons:

    • Nurse's 'Anxious Gasp' addon
    • Oni's 'Family Crest' addon
    • Plague's 'Incensed Ointment' addon
    • Infectious Fright
    • Dragon's Grip (Scream only)
    • Eruption (The scream only)
    • Iron Maiden (scream only)
    • Deathbound (scream only)
    • Scourge Hook: Pain resonance (scream only)
    • Spies from the Shadows
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'll try to... guess:

    • Bear Trap scream
    • Some of nurses add-ons that causes survivors to scream when blinking past them
    • Doctor
    • Hag trap scream
    • Dream Snares
    • Clown's Afterpiece Tonic
    • Iron Maiden
    • Infectious Fright
    • One of oni's ultra rare add-ons
    • Deathslinger shot
    • Rites of judgement trail (maybe)
    • Eruption
    • Scourge : Pain of Resonance

    @Brokenbones said:

    I can make one for you rq:

    Killer powers (Soft counter):

    • Hag traps screams
    • Doctor's shocks screams
    • Clown's bottle screams
    • Stepping on a bear trap (scream only, your aura is still shown after a few seconds)
    • Freddy's snare screams
    • The scream caused by Pinhead's box when he picks it up

    And perks/addons:

    • Nurse's 'Anxious Gasp' addon
    • Oni's 'Family Crest' addon
    • Plague's 'Incensed Ointment' addon
    • Infectious Fright
    • Dragon's Grip (Scream only)
    • Eruption (The scream only)
    • Iron Maiden
    • Deathbound (scream only)
    • Scourge Hook: Pain resonance (scream only)
    • Spies from the Shadows

    Wow thank you so much! :)

  • It also keeps crows at place when you run past them.

  • perks

    Deathbound (scream)

    Dragon's Grip (scream)

    Eruption (scream)

    Infectious Fright

    Iron Maiden (scream)

    Make Your Choice (scream)

    Spies From the Shadows

    powers

    Trapper (beartrap scream)

    Hag (triggering trap)

    Doctor (screaming from madness)

    Freddy (snares)

    Clown (screaming from intoxication)

    Pinhead (picking up box)

    add-ons

    Anxious Gasp (The Nurse)

    Iridescent Family Crest (The Oni)

    Incenced Ointment (The Plague)


    I think I got them all

  • I'm both surprised and disappointed that no one mentioned that Calm Spirit prevents the scream when you're hit.

    I mean it doesn't have a practical use really, but it's awkward as heck.

    It's like awkwardly watching a mime bust a gut laughing.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    perks

    Deathbound (scream)

    Dragon's Grip (scream)

    Eruption (scream)

    Infectious Fright

    Iron Maiden (scream)

    Make Your Choice (scream)

    Spies From the Shadows

    powers

    Trapper (beartrap scream)

    Hag (triggering trap)

    Doctor (screaming from madness)

    Freddy (snares)

    Clown (screaming from intoxication)

    Pinhead (picking up box)

    add-ons

    Anxious Gasp (The Nurse)

    Iridescent Family Crest (The Oni)

    Incenced Ointment (The Plague)

    I think I got them all

    Hey thanks! Glad to see you back btw :)

  • @Beaburd said:

    I'm both surprised and disappointed that no one mentioned that Calm Spirit prevents the scream when you're hit.

    I mean it doesn't have a practical use really, but it's awkward as heck.

    It's like awkwardly watching a mime bust a gut laughing.

    If we really wanna get into it, it also makes you die faster on the hook, as you skip the stage where you scream and go immidiately into struggle.

  • @Beaburd said:

    I'm both surprised and disappointed that no one mentioned that Calm Spirit prevents the scream when you're hit.

    I mean it doesn't have a practical use really, but it's awkward as heck.

    It's like awkwardly watching a mime bust a gut laughing.

    Actually I find survivors with Calm Spirit harder to track after hitting them if they spin around me before running away, so a little practical use there is.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2637394#Comment_2637394

    If we really wanna get into it, it also makes you die faster on the hook, as you skip the stage where you scream and go immidiately into struggle.

    Did they not fix that? Ik it was a bug years ago

  • I don't believe so but I haven't seen anyone use the perk for 2 years so idk

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    perks

    Deathbound (scream)

    Dragon's Grip (scream)

    Eruption (scream)

    Infectious Fright

    Iron Maiden (scream)

    Make Your Choice (scream)

    Spies From the Shadows

    powers

    Trapper (beartrap scream)

    Hag (triggering trap)

    Doctor (screaming from madness)

    Freddy (snares)

    Clown (screaming from intoxication)

    Pinhead (picking up box)

    add-ons

    Anxious Gasp (The Nurse)

    Iridescent Family Crest (The Oni)

    Incenced Ointment (The Plague)

    I think I got them all

    is your location still revealed with static blast?

  • I do not believe so, but they do get a score event.

  • Depends on what add-ons Doc is using. Restraint shows a red aura when your madness tiers up and he can see Illusionary Doctors from a distance. But by default; no, Calm Spirit negates his Blast and Shock Therapy.