Change to locker perks to just be activation
Things like my fav flash bang, inner strength etc really trying to waste time to find a locker after your already doing a pre requirement which is to get a gen at 50%/cleanse a bone to use things like that is a pain in the neck, lately alot of these huntress are running a nasty combination of corrupt/iron maiden/bbq and whatever, aint nothing annoying than when you go in a locker to heal/make a flash or simply trying to avoid bbq your screaming be a one hit for her, the only counter I know to this insane build is boon shadow step for bbq counter but overall locker perks become a pain to the point of useless when they have iron maiden. Ik calm spirit will prevent a yell but I wonder if they still get notified via a bubble even if they dont hear the yell cause of calm spirit. Overall locker perks should not even be a thing other than head on which makes because of how it functions.
Comments
The built to last nerf really hurts. I prefer the old one.
I love the locker requirements. It adds a level of usefulness to lockers and gives Survivors something to interact with.
Flashbang 100% needs the locker requirement because otherwise you could drop two in rapid succession by throwing it down, pressing E, and then dropping a second one since it is instant and has no animation or progress bar.
Is that a big deal, though? It's not a good perk, by a country mile.
Yes, it is. You should not be able to double stock-pile a stunnable item.
But it's also one of the hardest perks to use, with the easiest counterplay, and pretty low output, while uniquely claiming both a perk slot -and- an inventory slot.
Being able to toss two flashbangs in a row is probably a pretty insignificant change overall.
I have zero doubt in my mind if this change was made we'd have Youtube videos out within a week montaging Killers getting carpet bombed like a Vietnam War movie.
I'd be very surprised if we don't have that already. Bully squads are nothing new.
Imo I think lockers used as activation requirements help to balance out some of the effects of perks. And it'd be perfectly fine, too, if it wasn't for DH/BT/DS/IW already existing. And now COH. Add that there too.