Does Open-Handed stack with Map and Key's aura readings?
That's all i wanna know. I know the description says that open handed boosts all aura readings but I can't really tell, and I wanna know if it does work with maps and keys.
That's all i wanna know. I know the description says that open handed boosts all aura readings but I can't really tell, and I wanna know if it does work with maps and keys.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keys are indeed affected by open handed. Maps have infinite aura range, but a 8 m detection range. Open handed only affects auras, so it's worthless on maps
But for the 8m detection range on finding totems or hatch, without stamp addons, does open handed effect that?
No