Dead by Daylight killed both my PS4 and PS5
So I just recently started playing DBD on my new PS5. I just got the thing at the end of September. Out of no where while playing DBD it just shuts down. Now ever time I try to boot up anything it shuts off. I was worried and extremely angry, but apparently PS5 are having this issue so I’m sending it into be fixed. So I move my game to my PS4. In one day it shut down and won’t turn back on. Now I think I may just get an XBox.
Comments
That sounds to me like it can be an overheating problem.
Very high heat for long periods of time can destroy computers, and DBD runs like absolute ass.
that's really odd it would happen to a new console. Hope you can get the situation resolved.
I binged dbd a lot and it never happened to me on ps4.
Still, it does cause fans to go crazy and I don't doubt this could happen to some. This person seems extremely unlucky imo to have both ps4 and ps5 die like that.
I'm thinking it might not be luck, but poor ventilation. Like the fans weren't enough to cool the systems down, so they died.
Maybe.
I'm not sure about the PS5 that's still new.
But the PS4 sounds like you need to do a deep clean.