I'm so proud
I have just come against my first real hacker in DBD. I say real because although there was some that was questionable and could be just bugs, this one was so blatant, but subtle enough that it could go unnoticed.
Went into a game as a killer against three console players and a PC player. I immediately found a Nancy and after one hit and a little chase totally disappeared, with no cry's or scratch marks. This could be perks, but also there was two Mikaela's, so my other thought was shadow step and I did find a totem after they had left. I headed to the other side of the large map to find them at another gen, fully healed up. I gave chase but again no scratch marks. This time I caught up when all of a sudden they slid out of range, this was not a DH move, then I caught up again and they shot across to the middle of the map. When I checked the ping it we going from 60 to 340.
Now this is some serious network problems or some subtle hacks at play. I did see a page online stating that people are getting the hack now, which has load of option click boxes, and just running them when needed. This was it is subtle and they can avoid being banned, which I don't even thing DBD does.
Comments