What addons would you like to see become more or less common
Personally I would love to see scratched mirror become a common and other addons that change how you play a killer quite a lot like 110 billy, 105 nurse, trapper sack, hand/shoe on hag, all of docs zap modifiers, Bubbas tuning guide and blights adren vial. None of these are particularly strong addons (some are considered the killers worst addons) that would be really annoying to see on a more consistent basis (Thats why Engineer fang and Iri head arent here because even though they change the killer a lot they are really frustrating to go against)
What would you think of having this addons become commons like plagues only puke on objects but better infection rate or demos self destructing portals.
Comments
I'd like Billy's engravings become one tier more common.
I havent learned them yet because I now have a crippling tuned carbarator addiction and normal billy already feels slow enough what engravings on top of that would feel like XD. But yeah they azre actually a great call and I would like to see a purple like super engravings almost thats just really stupidly fast just crank it up to Nurse blink speed. The real challenge isnt the 20 second charge time its tryna actually hit anything at that speed.
I agree with you on the gameplay-changing add-ons. I would like to see Blight's Adrenaline Vial become common. It's a very fun add-on, changing Blight's gameplay by a margin, but it makes Blight a million times weaker.
I get more tombstone pieces than jmms in my bloodwebs. Sometimes two.
I don't think rarity even works as it should be.
Rarity is misleading in dbd. The actual rarity depends on how many nodes of a certain color spawn on average in a bloodweb and how many unlockables of that color there are. And some rarities get periodically polluted with new options, like map offerings at green.