Campers

I think that if the Killers camp then the Survivors should be able to get an extra generator already finished that's only fair killers should not be able to camp

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2636669#Comment_2636669

    I can't really explain it further than to repeat how camping works.

    If the pallet loops and gen speeds weren't like they are currently then so many kiollers wouldn't need to camp. They would be able to chase a survivor and down them in reasonable amount of time. Then hook them and go seek for the next survivor and then down and hook them fairly quick. You know reducing the loops would make it more balanced. Play killer for about a week straight and go against high grade survivors and swfs etc then. Tell me what's going on

  • @douggie123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2636671#Comment_2636671

    If the pallet loops and gen speeds weren't like they are currently then so many kiollers wouldn't need to camp. They would be able to chase a survivor and down them in reasonable amount of time. Then hook them and go seek for the next survivor and then down and hook them fairly quick. You know reducing the loops would make it more balanced. Play killer for about a week straight and go against high grade survivors and swfs etc then. Tell me what's going on

    Yeah...

    The problem here is 'wouldn't -need- to camp'. Not 'wouldn't be able to camp'.

    Because I'm not keen on relying on the goodwill of killer players. I've been around these forums long enough.

    Any slowdown made to the survivors' objective is inherently a buff to camping as a playstyle, encouraging killers to camp more. THAT is the underlying problem. Can't nerf survivors without buffing camping. Fix camping, and you free up space to nerf survivors.

  • @Voodoo101 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2635794#Comment_2635794

    Got no problem with people playing how they want. All I said was that this post would get the usual excuses of why people camp, which it has and I was proved right.

    If people want to camp then they can and like I said, my advice to survivors is to just do gens. If a killer wants to camp and get one hook and one kill, then leave with three escapes and little to show for it they can. No skin off my nose. I will happily carry on not camping and getting 3 and 4 kills, or even losing and getting more blood points and pipping up, or play survivor, doing gens with no interference and then escaping with no worries. If I am the unlucky person to get camped, then my teammates will know just to leave me and I will waste as much time as I can.

    Fair enough. My apologies.

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2636675#Comment_2636675

    Yeah...

    The problem here is 'wouldn't -need- to camp'. Not 'wouldn't be able to camp'.

    Because I'm not keen on relying on the goodwill of killer players. I've been around these forums long enough.

    Any slowdown made to the survivors' objective is inherently a buff to camping as a playstyle, encouraging killers to camp more. THAT is the underlying problem. Can't nerf survivors without buffing camping. Fix camping, and you free up space to nerf survivors.

    No absolutely not. Play killer then come back to me and tell me its fine

  • @douggie123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2636687#Comment_2636687

    No absolutely not. Play killer then come back to me and tell me its fine

    Who said anything was fine?

    Re-read my comment. You evidently misunderstood.

1 2 ›