SKILL-BASED MATCHMAKING - Character specific |Isolated metrics.
Since I don't know if the SBMM is based around character specific metrics or isolated metrics, I'm going to suggest something, which in my opinion should've been changed a long time ago, along with a SMBB specific suggestion as well.
As it currently is, Individual survivor levels is tied to the same survivor rank, just as individual killer levels are tied with killer rank. In my opinion, each killer really should have it's own individual rank and SBMM metrics, as playing the different killers requires a different playstyles and has different skill ceilings due to having different stats and powers from one another. Because of this each killer should be considered a skill on it's own. Further more, as the killers don't share don't perk inventories, it's even less reasonable to enforce a shared killer rank across all killer. However, I don't think Survivors specifically needs individual survivor ranks as survivors can be considered a reskin, as they don't really have access to different powers or has different stats, it's only their starting conditions that are different.
I think it's quite reasonable to consider SBMM with isolated character specific metrics for each player. Likewise change it so that each killer has it's own individual rank with the above reasons.
@Peanits or @Janick could you perhaps makes bring this up? Thank you.
Comments