So new unlicensed map means end of realm beyond?
Or Swamp and Haddonfield changes will see light of he day?
Or Swamp and Haddonfield changes will see light of he day?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said it would in the Q&A I asked
Oh that's great!
It’s been too long though in my opinion
yeah i agree. havent seen map rework in months
I wouldn't expect much about the Haddonfield and Swamp changes, I was expecting some of Coldwind maps and Badham to be less unfair for killers and finally nothing, only a visual update. House of pain and chained loops still exist in Badham and Fractured Cowshed remains as unfair as always and now with breakable walls that must be destroyed for removing infinites, etc.
Swamp needs a change in colour palette imo. It's so brownish and dark that it's ugh...depressing idk.
Hopefully yes.
Enough damage has been done already.
I hope realm beyond isnt over. Red Forest needs rework because too big, Swamp its too ugly and Haddonfield... Haddonfield being Haddonfield
I hope not, these maps are too ugly