So. Many. DS's.
It's like survivors only plan around being knocked down, and grabbed.
It's like survivors only plan around being knocked down, and grabbed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's almost as like this is a made up thing since most lobbies at rank 1 there's 1 DS user if that.
There's really not that many DS's. There's also counters to DS.
DS is still in the game.
People can use it.
:O
I dont care about DS that much. But there is no hard counter to DS lol
Like for example?
But no, theres no perk that says "youre immune to DS" since thats the only thing that would make saltt killers happy. DS isnt really that bad/good. I see it as a "prolonging the chase" perk more than a full escape. I mean ######### Laurie had to do it twice in the original inspiration for it and even then it didnt do ######### for her.