Clown main since June 2019 AMA

As the title says I’ve mained him since the game was added to gamepass around June 2019. Back when his throw cooldown slowed you down and he had no antidote. Questions don’t have to specifically be about him though

Comments

  • @Clowning said:

    How does it feel like to be such an amazing, beautiful person with an incredible taste in mains?

    Incredible

  • @RoaderFrost said:

    1) Do you use "Fingerless parade gloves" often?

    Seems that with them and without throw arc are way too different.

    2) It's just my opinion or "Pulcinella" is more stealthy?

    1. I hate fingerless parade gloves with a burning passion. They make higher up shots way harder and mess with my muscle memeory
    2. It is more stealthy than default but his black recolour is probably his most stealthy
  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Sigh I miss ClownIsKing

    C136F159-95D3-4332-A999-6E05DAAA3AA1.jpeg

    Yeah

1 2 ›