Both scourge hooks
Hey so im a console boyo what happens when you run both scourge perks? Do you get 8 hooks with 4 and 4 having different perks or do the 4 hooks have both effects?
Just curious.
Hey so im a console boyo what happens when you run both scourge perks? Do you get 8 hooks with 4 and 4 having different perks or do the 4 hooks have both effects?
Just curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
4 hooks with both effects
Amazing, thank you!
Hope 4 hooks spread equally around map. But I saw 2 Pumpkin hooks spawn on the same side in Azarov...
That's not surprising since you can literally get a free 3 gen on Azarovs by going afk . What an awful map
The pumpkin hooks can also be scourge hooks. Well, could, anyway.never mind me. this is what I get for being sleep-deprived.
I never really understood the first scourged hook perk. I mean i get what it's doing but it seems way to complicated and situational to get any use out of it. Too many things to look out for, who was hooked and is healed now (better not chase those as they have the debuff)?
Do you really think a 3-gen is all it takes to win though? You have to have hooks on multiple people already so you can get someone out. Otherwise, 4 survivors can easily overpower a 3-gen.
As Pinhead I've never had an issue. Just corral the Box holder towards Shack, drop box with Franklin's and never pick up the box.