Game Darker for anyone?

When they got rid of the Halloween event I noticed my game got darker, is that just me or is everyone elses game darker too??

Comments

  • Um, yeah, I think so. I needed to up the brightness on my television.

  • Almost everyone uses reshading or some sort of brightness adjustment. I'm more curious someone has his game *dark*.

  • @R2k said:

    Almost everyone uses reshading or some sort of brightness adjustment. I'm more curious someone has his game *dark*.

    Half the playerbase is on console and the TV brightness setting does not count, this game is dark unless using something outside the game to make it look different than BHVR intend; which is really damn dark :)

  • I can't stand the fact that DBD on PS4 is a darkness realm.

    Especially on those green color pallet maps.

    Well on the other hand I know that the darkness setting is supposed to add to the atmosphere of the game but I think it's time to have a brightness feat ok DBD... Especially considering PC players put filters on their game which brigthens a lot the setting.

    But I won't speak it's unfair for them cause at least my tv has a Gamma option that I use to play, otherwise I can't see anything.

  • Yes and it's harder to see Plagues infection on gens.