Wraith = Weak or good?
I feel like he is still weak. I mean it could be because I play him badly but he can still be easy looped (I don't play add-ons or good add-ons on him). I mean mainly base kit. Also that 0.25s shorter speed boost after uncloaking kinda hurt him. I can feel it on short loops as well.
Comments
They never said Billy was perfectly balanced. I don't know why people keep saying this. I still stick by what I said.
Yes, but THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY did.
He's garbage. I played with Shadowborn, which seemed to help with understanding his distances a little bit, but overall it feels like he's so slow and his lunge is so short to do anything. This is borderline original Wraith, where you slow down so much when uncloaking it's not even worth it.
Week.
absolute garbage killer
Thank you!