Yes I do, Yes I do.
what the #########. hahahaahahhahahahahahhahehheehheheehehe(Im lonely).
Yes :)
It’s an dbd forum … not an fruit forum
No one cares
Ye
When You peel the stem of a banana and find a handgun magazine: 😮
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4xLFMrP_Cs
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2632197#Comment_2632197This is off-topic... not on-topic
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2632197#Comment_2632197
This is off-topic... not on-topic
This is real. xD
I’m a Banana!!
(add to list, save for later) ok what were we talking about?
Okay listen to this on repeat while doing any kind of work. School, work work, any kind. https://youtu.be/nc2yOLMCOhs
Soft Tacos Bois!
I used to but then I saw too many spiders crawling out of closed bananas videos/pics so now I stay away from them. 😂
@dugman said:https://youtu.be/LH5ay10RTGYI’m a Banana!!
@dugman said:
https://youtu.be/LH5ay10RTGY
oh god not him
i can't look at this without being reminded that the manchild behind it should realistically be in either prison or a mental asylum
I love bananas, especially when they're dipped in chocolate and frozen. The only thing I don't like about them is how fast they spoil.
They're also good sliced and placed on top of french toast or waffles with real maple syrup (the fake syrup is gross).
Bruh epic games stole the rights to banana
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what the #########. hahahaahahhahahahahahhahehheehheheehehe(Im lonely).
Yes :)
It’s an dbd forum … not an fruit forum
No one cares
Ye
When You peel the stem of a banana and find a handgun magazine: 😮
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4xLFMrP_Cs
This is real. xD
I’m a Banana!!
(add to list, save for later) ok what were we talking about?
Okay listen to this on repeat while doing any kind of work. School, work work, any kind. https://youtu.be/nc2yOLMCOhs
Soft Tacos Bois!
I used to but then I saw too many spiders crawling out of closed bananas videos/pics so now I stay away from them. 😂
oh god not him
i can't look at this without being reminded that the manchild behind it should realistically be in either prison or a mental asylum
I love bananas, especially when they're dipped in chocolate and frozen. The only thing I don't like about them is how fast they spoil.
They're also good sliced and placed on top of french toast or waffles with real maple syrup (the fake syrup is gross).
Bruh epic games stole the rights to banana