As a survivor who is the best and worst killer to go against….

I play equally killer and survivor and find some killers are easier to go against than others.As a killer I find the ones I find harder to go against are more fun to play,without giving any checks would love to know your guys opinion.

Comments

  • Harder to go or more annoying?

    Because harder has to be a good blight and a good nurse, annoying probably trickster, slinger, ph, basically any killer that forces you to play a different way

  • Best: Billy

    Worst: Trickster

  • @GannTM said:

    Best: Billy

    Worst: Trickster

    Best: Executioner

    Worst: Trickster

  • @Wampa1 said:

    I play equally killer and survivor and find some killers are easier to go against than others.As a killer I find the ones I find harder to go against are more fun to play,without giving any checks would love to know your guys opinion.

    Best: Demo

    Worst: Facecamper

  • @Wampa1 said:

    I play equally killer and survivor and find some killers are easier to go against than others.As a killer I find the ones I find harder to go against are more fun to play,without giving any checks would love to know your guys opinion.

    When I play survivor?

    I enjoy playing against: Pyramid Head, Pinhead and Spirit.

    I don't mind playing against: Wraith, Pig, Hag, Trapper, Deathslinger, Nurse, Billy, Doctor and Bubba.

    I don't like playing against: Trickster (it's like death-by-spitballs), Huntress, Blight (always jumpscares me).

  • Least favorite I'm gonna say Nerfed Spirit

    Best Killer used to be Old Spirit but, now I'm gonna say Trapper

  • Enjoyment wise.

    Best: old spirit

    Worst: Billy or Hag