“You won’t take unhook damage until you can control your character”

Did they change this? Because I was unhooked recently and in midair before I even touched the ground the killer hit me and downed me lol.

https://xboxclips.com/Cpt%20RonCod/34733983-e272-441a-ab1e-111fb6541402

Comments

  • It doesn't seem to always work.

  • "Buggy" seems to be very common around here.

  • Maybe something changed with the last patch... at the beginning it worked properly!
  • It never worked "Properly".
    Most of the time survivor didn't take damage even when they already ran for 2 seconds.
    Or a hit that would hit the rescuer got soaked up by the rescued that was still invu.

  • @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Did they change this? Because I was unhooked recently and in midair before I even touched the ground the killer hit me and downed me lol.

    https://xboxclips.com/Cpt RonCod/34733983-e272-441a-ab1e-111fb6541402

    Its a busted mechanic that sometimes works and other times doesn't. I too have been hit before I even touch the ground while other times I've been hit a solid 3 seconds after running and still had the effect. I think it needs to be looked at and fixed soon because its BS towards killers when the effect is extended and BS to survivors when they are getting hit before even being fully unhooked.