Nemesis 6,000

I feel like Nemesis should've been a killer that deals with the whole team. I feel like making him a pure anti-loop killer while still only be only decent at it was going too far in 1 direction. I feel like having him still have some ok looping but changing his power to deal with a team like he tries to deal with S.T.A.R.S. would be great. Being able to pressure the map way more would be really great and fitting.

Comments

  • Zombies are supposed to fill that role. They just need to be fixed or maybe buffed a bit. Run discordance or splody gen builds to get more use out of them

  • @2bitfeller said:

    Zombies are supposed to fill that role. They just need to be fixed or maybe buffed a bit. Run discordance or splody gen builds to get more use out of them

    The zombies aren't the correct way to do it though. The zombies just have nothing to do with Nemesis. He needs a power that he can fully control is what I mean.

  • @Maperson said:

    I get what you are trying to say but having his sprint ability who he can freely control is overpowered, plus he has good antiloop, but i agree that he need buffs

    Well it's only overpowered when you look at it that way. But if it did eventually come into DBD as a rework of sorts it wouldn't be. They'd obviously put a cooldown for a cooldown and make it control weird or something.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2629302#Comment_2629302

    But having sprit with this loop potential is really strong. As his mobility, it would need to be like Oni's

    I would say make it a middle ground between Oni and Legion. Like make Nemesis able to go backwards but its not instant. It takes a second to slow down and go backwards.

  • @Maperson said:

    Still too strong, he can get a hit on you, and in an instant he is behind you with his x movement speed downing you, and if he doesn't down you he has his great antiloop, it's too strong imo

    That's why I said have some decent anti loop. So he would have some but probably not as strong as it is now. He can have both. I mean Blight does and he ain't op.

  • 9/10 time the zombies just get stuck on the map and are useless except you take time (if you have it, and with the actual meta... 'eh) to kill them and "free" them, if the zombies would be a little "smarter" he would get one higher tier for sure, he's fun to play, and terryfiying with his animation when he runs at you, but overall a worse Pyramid head, plague and artist