Show all player names in lobby

To help players from both sides avoid trolls then i think the killers gamertag should be shown to survivors in lobby. I only play as killer and have used this once to avoid a survivor who spent the whole game chasing me.

Comments

  • What for? People can change their name anytime they want.

    What I want to see however, is killers ping in the match, not just survivors pings

  • That would be abused. If it's a streamer playing killer people would just stream snipe.

  • Fair enough. But a killer can stream snipe a survivor streamer. They need to do something about trolls. Its really getting me down. I follow all the rules and play fair. And i back off beginners and dont attack at the gate.

  • I'd actually never find a game.

  • pretty sure they had that and removed it

  • @planet said:

    To help players from both sides avoid trolls then i think the killers gamertag should be shown to survivors in lobby. I only play as killer and have used this once to avoid a survivor who spent the whole game chasing me.

    You literally just posted this same idea a while ago under a different title....

  • @Marigoria said:

    That would be abused. If it's a streamer playing killer people would just stream snipe.

    I'd actually be dodging streamers, certain ones I get matched against are pure agony to face. Would make playing the game much more tolerable.