Devs should focus more on stopping the hackers than fixing the cosmetic glitch
Seriously, every patch, cosmetic glitch is 'fixed', just for people to find out about a new one.
Meanwhile there is more and more hackers with each day (both console and pc).
What is the message here? We don't want you to have fun, doing harmless, literally not affecting the gameplay thing as mixing couple of locked cosmetics, but hacking is okay? Did you see what these hacks can actually do? Holding the game hostage untill you dc for example.
I don't know about you guys, but I find this insulting as a player who put so many hours and money into the game, that they prefer to put effort into fixing harmless and seemingly unfixable glitch rather than adressing rampant hacking which is happenning this year.
Comments
In this game update:
At the same time private cheat developers:
Bumping up, because I feel like this is somewhat important.
It is highly possible I'm extremely paranoid, but I feel like I've been dealing with hackers a LOT lately and it's really messing with my game. Please somebody deal with this.
Sometimes due to legal obligations regarding sets when it comes to the Silent Hill DLC and Resident Evil, they have to focus on fixing the set glitches or else they will face legal consequences.
That being said, the hacker problem not being dealt with already is ridiculous
.