Would you enter the Realm of DBD?
in Polls
Yes. Maybe, No? Explain your reasoning. Would you be a killer or a survivor? I personally would be a survivor, assuming even if you die you come back. I mean maybe I'm sadistic here... But I would totally be in this realm. Now I could also see myself being a killer lol xD
Comments
Well, depends.
Can I enter as a killer?
Yes sorry, I just edited the post to say you can.
I'd rather have nothing to do with the realm of Dbd unless I get to have power that surpasses the entity.
An endless loop of the same things over and over, and pain inflicted on me for the rest of my life? Aw hell nah.
If I were a killer and I kept on losing, I can't imagine the pain the Entity would put on me, and the endless pain I'd feel from being mutated by the Entity.
Hell no. The place seems to have a really bad vibe about it.
It depends on how much BP is on the line, because if there was a lot of BP on the line then I would probably participate in the trials, but if there was barely any BP on the line then I would just watch my team mates.
I just want the BP already so I can unlock Insidious, Monstrous Shrine and Left Behind, and maybe all of Ace's perks as well.
sounds fun and scary but I'd probably say no last minute...
I'd much rather go into these trials than Silent Hill's Otherworld, or The Change from The Magnus Archives, but at the same time I'd rather not visit it at all.
If I was dumped in there, I'd reckon I might be a killer rather than a survivor, purely because some killers are fueled more on anger or powerful emotions than bad deeds, and I don't fit the types of mould required for a survivor. The Entity would gain more from my anger than it would my fears.
Ha, the guy who voted "Only if I can be Nea" is named SelflessNea.
Poetic.
I’d go in to get brutally murdered by Artist and Spirit.
But why?
Why would you do that to yourself?
I'm insane, not stupid. Maybe as a Killer, because I do tend to get agitated easily (especially when dealing with incredibly self-centered jerks who think they are above everyone else), but even then, I wouldn't go too willingly.
Being in an endless loop of pain and despair? No thank you!
Rather death be an escape than for it not to be an escape.
No I don't need more pain in my life.
It would feel awesome.
Being carved like a ######### pumpkin by a smurf lady or having a crow shooting out of your chest like your from ALIEN. Im sure you would regret that decision very quickly..
You need to bring sluzzy with you for protecion, their bartering skills with the entity are not to be underestimated.
If it’s Rin or Carmina doing it though.
I would invite the killers to sitt next to the campfire, poor them just have to sit around watching.
Also I want a skin on all killers that lets you wear Yui's goggles.
OMG THAT WOULD BE SO SICK
I think killer or survivor, I'd be an interesting character.
Most people asking if they could be killers but what if some people don't want to hurt people and then if you didn't you would be tortured by the entity if you didn't or you just failed to catch anyone
Honestly all day, I'd pay and even get tortured just to be able to play 1 match of Dbd in real life. I wonder how Dbd would be in virtual reality.