Okay this is weird...

A few weeks ago I was thinking who the next original character was going to be. I was thinking about a crow type person. No idea why I was thinking about it but I was like, hmm I think they're going to make a crow type killer. I was picturing a guy. But man the Entity must be spreading to our world because it put a vision in my head of this! Anyone else feel me?!

Comments

  • I once saw a big green man with weird ears protecting his swamp and wondered if he'd ever be a DBD killer. Still hasn't happened though.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    I once saw a big green man with weird ears protecting his swamp and wondered if he'd ever be a DBD killer. Still hasn't happened though.

    Hag.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    A few weeks ago I was thinking who the next original character was going to be. I was thinking about a crow type person. No idea why I was thinking about it but I was like, hmm I think they're going to make a crow type killer. I was picturing a guy. But man the Entity must be spreading to our world because it put a vision in my head of this! Anyone else feel me?!

    I made a cosmetic for Huntress all in ravens feathers I think last year, stealing my ideas! sorta kinda lol jk