Killer is holding me hostage

What am I to do, when the killer blocks me as the last survivor and is just standing there?

Must already be over 15 minutes now. Got no video capturing software - are Screenshots (with system time in the Taskbar) enough as a proof?

Comments

  • If it were me, and they refuse to let you go, I would DC. But only if they've been at it for a while.

  • @c0ug4r said:

    What am I to do, when the killer blocks me as the last survivor and is just standing there?

    Must already be over 15 minutes now. Got no video capturing software - are Screenshots (with system time in the Taskbar) enough as a proof?

    They shouldn't be able to block you like that unless you're in some sort of corner

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/293822/killer-is-holding-me-hostage

    They shouldn't be able to block you like that unless you're in some sort of corner

    They shouldn't be able, if I hadn't been stupid enough to run into a corner / a dead end where they actually could block me.

    @That_One_Friend said:

    If it were me, and they refuse to let you go, I would DC. But only if they've been at it for a while.

    It's well over an hour now and of course DC is an option. Yet I'd like to report them because there was absolutely nothing which gave them a reason to do this. I know the ingame report function isn't really doing anything unless you provide some evidence. Thus my question if screenshots would be enough or a video is mandatory.

    Meanwhile (I went eating) some of my (solo queue) team mates have contacted me via Steam saying they reported the killer. Nice of them :)

    I'll just see how much longer they plan to keep me hostage. I don't really need to play, so let's see :D

  • I'm finally free!

    After about one and a half hours they obviously killed me and I got my hard earned BPs :P

  • @c0ug4r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2627923#Comment_2627923

    They shouldn't be able, if I hadn't been stupid enough to run into a corner / a dead end where they actually could block me.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2627901#Comment_2627901

    It's well over an hour now and of course DC is an option. Yet I'd like to report them because there was absolutely nothing which gave them a reason to do this. I know the ingame report function isn't really doing anything unless you provide some evidence. Thus my question if screenshots would be enough or a video is mandatory.

    Meanwhile (I went eating) some of my (solo queue) team mates have contacted me via Steam saying they reported the killer. Nice of them :)

    I'll just see how much longer they plan to keep me hostage. I don't really need to play, so let's see :D

    They've probably just afk'd and went to do something else at this point. Video evidence is generally best, but filing a report of hostage taking is generally something they can check on their end by examining game time (At least they should be able to). DBD isn't known for having hour long trials.

  • At least now I know how to file a support ticket request although the procedure is an absolute mess.

  • @c0ug4r said:

    What am I to do, when the killer blocks me as the last survivor and is just standing there?

    Must already be over 15 minutes now. Got no video capturing software - are Screenshots (with system time in the Taskbar) enough as a proof?

    i can contact the police, are they armed?

    What do they want?

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/293822/killer-is-holding-me-hostage

    i can contact the police, are they armed?

    What do they want?

    Heavily armed indeed - she carried an axe and several hatches.

    Negotiations went quite silent after she let Feng bleed out right next to me so I can only speculate what she wanted.

  • @c0ug4r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2628440#Comment_2628440

    Heavily armed indeed - she carried an axe and several hatches.

    Negotiations went quite silent after she let Feng bleed out right next to me so I can only speculate what she wanted.

    Are Police teams breaching? Whats the current status?

  • After about half an hour of the incident I seem to have passed out and when I recovered consciousness SWAT units must've stormed the compound and cleared the situation.

    Doctors are taking good care of me right now, though it will take a lot of time to process the trauma.

    Worst thing is, the perpetrator is still on the run. It will be hard going to bed knowing she's still out there ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

  • @c0ug4r said:

    After about half an hour of the incident I seem to have passed out and when I recovered consciousness SWAT units must've stormed the compound and cleared the situation.

    Doctors are taking good care of me right now, though it will take a lot of time to process the trauma.

    Worst thing is, the perpetrator is still on the run. It will be hard going to bed knowing she's still out there ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    Legendary

  • @c0ug4r said:

    After about half an hour of the incident I seem to have passed out and when I recovered consciousness SWAT units must've stormed the compound and cleared the situation.

    Doctors are taking good care of me right now, though it will take a lot of time to process the trauma.

    Worst thing is, the perpetrator is still on the run. It will be hard going to bed knowing she's still out there ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    Being camped in bed doesn't sound that bad.